Need A Good, Potent Multivitamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multivitamins allowed victims of concentration camps to heal after they were rescue by the allied.

Said that, when i was living in the US my former girlfriend was began and she had the fridge full of pills from wholefoods.
She was having issues with her kidneys (she thought it was an infection so she drunk cranberry [arandano] juice) for over a year until i suggest to go with her to the doctor.
When the dr. Asked wtf i was doing there, i just showed him a picture of the fridge full of vitamins.
He precribed to drop them all and her health issues were solved.

Too much of anything can be toxic. The only supplements I take are good quality fish oil and vitamin d3 because I got my blood tested and it was quite low. I hardly eat any fish and those two have shown to be beneficial based on research to date.

Guys I really didn't post this so I could be educated or lectured to, if you don't like vitamins that's your thing, and good luck. Not in the mood to argue or change anyone's mind, please do the same. I do like vitamins and would like to know where in Buenos Aires I can get something equivalent to the brands in my original post, or advice on how to have them shipped from the USA.

If anyone is in the US and coming soon and could bring me Whole Foods' High Potency Multi or something like that I'll more than pay you back. (say, pay you and bring you extra gift of nice bottle of wine on top of it)

Multivitamins allowed victims of concentration camps to heal after they were rescue by the allied.

Said that, when i was living in the US my former girlfriend was began and she had the fridge full of pills from wholefoods.
She was having issues with her kidneys (she thought it was an infection so she drunk cranberry [arandano] juice) for over a year until i suggest to go with her to the doctor.
When the dr. Asked wtf i was doing there, i just showed him a picture of the fridge full of vitamins.
He precribed to drop them all and her health issues were solved.

Very true, but the victims of the Holocaust were severely lacking in nutrients since they were starving and needed vitamins. The average westerner can get and does, most of their daily vitamins in their food.

There was a randomized-controlled study done (Mursu et al., 2011) that found that people who take antioxidant supplements, vitamin A, beta carotene and vitamin E, had had higher mortality rates. They will probably conduct another trial to contradict this study. Who knows.

Guys I really didn't post this so I could be educated or lectured to, if you don't like vitamins that's your thing, and good luck. Not in the mood to argue or change anyone's mind, please do the same. I do like vitamins and would like to know where in Buenos Aires I can get something equivalent to the brands in my original post, or advice on how to have them shipped from the USA.

If anyone is in the US and coming soon and could bring me Whole Foods' High Potency Multi or something like that I'll more than pay you back. (say, pay you and bring you extra gift of nice bottle of wine on top of it)

The only vitamins available are sold at the pharmacies. You won't anything more portent, ask a doctor. Fine, ship them here. But you'll need a doctor's prescription for those exact same vitamins in order to pick them up at Aduana.

Jokes aside, there are strong vitamins, but you will need a prescription. And they are usually injections.

There are studies pro and con, but I'm not here to convince anyone, this is very tedious.

I know there are some supplement stores where you can get glutamine and creatine, not sure if they banned those "dangerous" substances too. Maybe they can get vitamins for me, maybe someone knows such a store. Or maybe someone coming in from the US can bring be some.

Much like a celebrity, once you post about a personal problem or quest in this forum, you become public property.
Anyway in answer to your question I remember seeing a place in Cordoba av. downtown and i just found the site:
http://www.suplementos.com/vitaminas-minerales-vitaminas-minerales-c-72_57.html

Much like a celebrity, once you post about a personal problem or quest in this forum, you become public property.
Anyway in answer to your question I remember seeing a place in Cordoba av. downtown and i just found the site:
http://www.suplement...es-c-72_57.html

Thanks. Unfortunately the potency of their strongest vitamin is considerably below what you can get in the US. 100% daily value does nothing, good vitamins in the US have e.g., several 1000% of daily value for the B vitamins.

http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Opti-Men-Supplement-Count/dp/B00K2RJAR0/ref=zg_bs_3774861_4
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/ultimate-man-multivitamin-180-tablets/vs-2750#.VKdN7V7fwpE

But I will still try this store and another I know, maybe they can get something under the table...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back