Need A Good, Potent Multivitamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

polostar88

Registered
Where can you find this in Buenos Aires? I forgot to bring a box from the US and I ran out. I'm talking about something like Whole Foods' High Potency Multi or Vitamin Shoppe's Ultimate Man vitamins. I saw Centrum in a pharmacy here but that's not very strong. It's too risky to have it sent from the US as you all know...the post office makes things difficult here.

There's little published evidence that vitamins do any good for the general population unless their diets are seriously lacking. Most of nutrients in vitamins you pee out and someone medical professional claim that in controlled studies that long term use of certain vitamins can trigger cancer.

I simply have to add my voice to the choir. Stop spending your money on the multivitamins and make sure to eat your fruit and veg instead.

If you stop eating meat altogether, a B12 supplement may be advised, but otherwise a varied diet should cover your needs.

Guys thanks but you're very wrong.

Really need to know where I can get such a multivitamin in Buenos Aires or how I can get one shipped from the US without problems.

Well if you need it that badly it must be a medical condition (eye roll....) in which case you can get a prescription for a stronger one from a doctor. Sorry but a stronger multivite? Centrum will more than fulfill most requirements. After that if there are specific vitamins / minerals in Centrum you feel you are missing you can buy those individually and take them as well. Seriously, you can't possibly need to boost ALL the vitamins that are already in a Centrum. If you really feel you need more calcium or more magnesium or more whatever, buy it separately and take them along with Centrum and TA-DA you have a stronger multi-vitamin. If you can't name specifically which vitamins you apparently need even higher doses of, I suspect you don't need them at all. In fact Centrum has TOO high content of some things (ie Vitamin A) meaning that pregnant women can't take it. Folic Acid you can get on it's own, but you're a guy aren't you so I doubt that's what your after. Most men don't need ultra high Calcium supplements either, so I'm now curious as to which specific vitamins you feel you need to boost. Otherwise get the Centrum and then your B5 or selenium or magnesium or fish oil or whatever you're after and take that.

Guys thanks but you're very wrong.

Really need to know where I can get such a multivitamin in Buenos Aires or how I can get one shipped from the US without problems.

By the way, don't even consider shipping from the USA, they will be counted as medication (note that all vitamins are now stocked behind the counters and you need to ask the pharmacists?) -- so they will be blocked and you will pay a fortune to try and get them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back