Need a lawyer


My girlfriend and I are moving out of our temporary apartment and the owner of the apartment is trying to rip us off by demanding more money even though we have documentation that we have paid every penny that we owe. In reality, he has not held up his end of the contract so he should be compensating us, not the other way around.

Does anyone have the number for a good lawyer that we can contact that can help us with this situation? I don't have time for the detail, too much to do today.

Also, our internet is down, so if you have a lawyer, please call us at our apartment at 4702-4516.


- Brian