Need A Reliable Contractor For Exterior Of A House.

gpop

Registered
Usually I fix anything that needs fixing myself but with my work, I'm short on time, energy, and a bit stymied by some of the materials an processes involved in Argentine construction norms as always.

I seek a contractor that is reliable (I've had 3 so far that gave me material samples a estimates but never returned my calls afterwards), and confident that he can handle the job. The March rains are coming an I will need this done while there's still enough heat to dry up any water trapped under the tiles. this will be a fairly big job for my roughly 9x3m + terrace [brick, terra-cotta tile, cement, etc] and large pitched roof [glazed terra-cotta] with galvanized sheet gutters.

This may include a complete resurfacing of the roof terrace, and maybe the substrate as well, plus repairs to the upstairs exterior walls (fissures of various sizes). I have some leaking occurring and will need to address any weaknesses in the roof in general... beyond that painting and water-proofing the entire upstairs and downstairs landing.

If anyone knows of a competent contractor with a proven track record, please advise me on the forum or by PM. I need someone with knowledge of the materials and practices involved. I'm in Villa del Parque area.

I don't believe any contractor to be reliable, but a friend of mine just recycled her whole house in palermo including redoing the terrace and installing a new, safer, staircase. She used the people that usually work for some relative of hers in a small hotel in Liniers so they're supposed to be reliable and not too expensive.... let me know if you still need it and i'll try and get the contact

I don't believe any contractor to be reliable, but a friend of mine just recycled her whole house in palermo including redoing the terrace and installing a new, safer, staircase. She used the people that usually work for some relative of hers in a small hotel in Liniers so they're supposed to be reliable and not too expensive.... let me know if you still need it and i'll try and get the contact
yes please! thank you!
I'm at my wits end with this and the rain keeps coming so any info is useful.

Back