Need a spanish teacher

fmb

Registered
Hi,

I need a spanish teacher for a friend of mine that is caming to Argentina in June. Do anyone know one? Please send me the email.

My boyfriends teacher is really good and she charges 30 pesos an hour.

My name is Verónica Bonafina, I am a native speaker from Buenos Aires, have studied Philiosophy and am a working Spanish teacher, as well as a translator. I´m also interested in art, especially literature and cinema. My fee is $ 40 pesos per hour (all materiales are included). You can see in www.hablarleeryescribir.blogspot.com my student´s written works in spanish, my profile and at the end some of their recommendations in english.

Verónica Bonafina
Lavalle 2027 2 D
4371-9166
[email protected]
www.hablarleeryescribir.blogspot.com

fmb said:
Hi,

I need a spanish teacher for a friend of mine that is caming to Argentina in June. Do anyone know one? Please send me the email.

If you are still interested you can write to me at: [email protected]

My name is María and I´m a translator and a Spanish / English teacher.

Regards,

María-

I still think that there is an insanely HUGE niche not being filled in this city.

WANTED: Spanish speaking girlfriend.

WANTED: Spanish speaking boyfriend.

I even suggested that there should be an intercambio dating service at the desk of the language school where I first took lessons. Maybe I'll talk to the chicas at Spanglish. It's such a no-brainer that it's amazing that there isn't something already.

(I'm sure some of the yentas in Once, Almagro/Abasto, & Belgrano already have a pseudo-official service up and running, but I think theirs might be a little more closed that what I'm talking about.)

My name is Bettina, I am 28. I have a degree in Communications (Universidad de Buenos Aires) and, apart from teaching Spanish, I am a professor in Communication Studies in the city of Buenos Aires high schools. I have been teaching Spanish to people from all over the world for the last five years. Flexible classes. Write me!

[email protected]

Back