Need Help with Mercado Libre

There are a few places that could be them. Search for genesis music and the software name.

I went through the same problem with Mercado Libre. Couldn't get an account. Tried opening an account for my wife, no problem. A couple of weeks later I tried again to open one for me and was successful.

Mercadolibre loves to pull this shit. They are a bad company and you should avoid doing business with them. In the listing, is the username of the seller some sort of company name? Find the seller and buy directly from them, don't support Mercadolibre.
Personally, I couldn't imagine living in Buenos Aires without MercadoLibre. At best, it would make my life extremely miserable.

Personally, I couldn't imagine living in Buenos Aires without MercadoLibre. At best, it would make my life extremely miserable.
And one day, when your social credit score falls too low, you just can't buy anything. MercadoLibre is the beta release of the mark of the beast.

@smily. Keep trying to open a MercadoLibre account - it is worth it.

I've been buying in ML for eight years, without a single problem. Got everything from new appliances, old books, truck tires, and antique/used furniture. A couple of times things were not as expected, and ML paid for the return and refunded my money in a day.

It is a well-run, efficient company which puts eBay to shame. Shows what Argentines can achieve when they set their minds to it.

Last edited:
The owner is Ariel Gustavo Ruffa, from San Martin in Bs As Province. If you google him you will find him on Twitter (X), Linkedin Fb and Youtube. You may want to try to contact him on any of those.

Back