Need Help with Mercado Libre

smily

Registered
Hi all

I'd like to buy an item for 4900 ARS (= 6 US $) on Mercado Libre, but I can't manage to open an account.
There is no Mercado Libre contact option. I have already tried for several hours and have run out of patience.

It is a downloadable software. So you don't have to physically send anything around.

Is anyone with a Mercado Libre account willing to buy it for me? I would transfer the money in advance by prepayment.

Thanks in advance!

Why can't you open the account exactly? What happens? I opened mine in the past month and used it a few times already.

Sorry I should have written create an account. I do not get further than "We need photos of your DNI to validate your identity".
The DNI was initially accepted, then later not, and the process to create an account returns to the DNI input step. It loops forever.
I would like to buy the item as a Christmas present. It would be for this one time only. A one-time purchase.

Sorry I should have written create an account. I do not get further than "We need photos of your DNI to validate your identity".
The DNI was initially accepted, then later not, and the process to create an account returns to the DNI input step. It loops forever.
I would like to buy the item as a Christmas present. It would be for this one time only. A one-time purchase.
Mercadolibre loves to pull this shit. They are a bad company and you should avoid doing business with them. In the listing, is the username of the seller some sort of company name? Find the seller and buy directly from them, don't support Mercadolibre.

It is a downloadable software. So you don't have to physically send anything around.
Downloadable software from ML is most likely counterfeit. It might work, though also likely a method to infect your computer with something worse. Typical of the same counterfeit software people have been passing around by USB here in Argentina for the past 20 years, but now this electronic way.

If it is downloadable, then buy from the legit sourse

Isn't this how many scam starts?
Seriously, even if this particular request is a legit request, it's just a matter of time both the requester and any person willing to help in such a scenario become victims of scammers and hackers.

if you want bootleg software, there used to be vendors selling it outside of UBA.

@ gringoexpress the seller is GENESIS MUSICAL but I cannot find out how to buy directly. I agree I would prefer to buy directly. To ask a question to the seller you need a ML account. If anybody can tell me where to buy directly it would be appreciated.

@ carride it is not a SW which can be executed on a computer. It consists only of some files which can be used on a music keyboard only.

@ TonyTigre it is a legit request.

@smily I think @TonyTigre is pointing out - quite rightly - that YOU are a complete newcomer to the group asking someone to get involved in financial transactions. You may be legit but it's how lots of scams start.

Back