Need Personal Trainer Suggestions

WindyCityJames

Registered
I live in Barrio Norte and I am looking for a personal trainer. Any and all suggestions would be great. Thanks! James

I was in fantastic shape when I arrived almost 2 years ago. However, after 9 months the change in environment and lifestyle from N. California really started to show - feeling flabby and soft despite lots of walking.

Enter Ida who has been my trainer for a year and I am very happy! Check out her blog at http://www.fuelba.blogspot.com/. You can also do a search on this site and see what other people have to say.

I was about to post a similar thread of my own!

I would also like some information on what trainers are charging - both expat and local, since of course these rates will vary widely. I'm comfortable working with a trainer who only speaks Spanish so don't feel like paying a premium price for someone who speaks English :) I find it so bizarre when businesses aren't transparent with their fees - either you are confident that you are worth what you charge, or you aren't. That says a lot to me.

I'm particularly interested in a swim coach if ever I find a convenient pool to swim at regularly...

Back