Need Spanish Class Advice Or Other Beginner To Take

Adriana taught me when I came here in 2003, she is very good--didn´t agree with her on politics, but she was very practical, always trying out new reading material and will find stuff that is interests you naturally. When I came here I was high intermediate, and she was able to help get me to advanced (a lot of teachers can´t teach you above the intermediate level), though I remember she also taught a lof of beginners.

I want to add to the high recommendations for Adriana Crom. I tried out a Spanish school when I first moved to BA, and it was a joke. Too expensive and full of travelers who were more interested in partying through BA (and showing up late and hungover) than actually learning Spanish. As soon as I met with Adriana, I was impressed with not only her complete understanding of Spanish grammar, but of English grammar as well. She could explain things to me clearly and comprehensively. Working with her has transformed my Spanish. She is reasonably priced and well located in Recoleta. Her phone number is 4814-0792.

Back