Need Spanish speaker to help me to move to BA

selogue

Registered
I'm moving to Buenos Aires from the United States at the end of the month. I need to find someone who speaks Spanish to guide me through the process.

selogue

Registered
Hi Jimena! As of today, my move is put on hold. My daughter is checking with her new husband to see how he really feels about my moving to BA.
I will talk with her tomorrow and let you know my final plan. It's getting really close to my planned departure date!
I need to hire someone who speaks Spanish to help me talk with people in a lot of different situations (e.g., renting a place to live, getting health insurance, setting up utilities, etc.) I know there will be many times that I need help from that person--not just in the beginning, but later on, as well. I don't want to ask Luis and Claire many questions. He is working full-time and going to school at night. She is free lancing in sales and is on her computer or phone most of the day.
Does this sound like something you would like to take on?

Sharon

JimenaLu

Registered
Hello Sharon! Of course! I would love to help you, i’ve Done something pretty similar with Anthony Lipster, an English man, few years ago