Need Spanish speaker to help me to move to BA

selogue

Registered
I'm moving to Buenos Aires from the United States at the end of the month. I need to find someone who speaks Spanish to guide me through the process.

Hello! My name is Jimena , I can help you, let me know what do you need. I’ve helped other expats before.

Hi Jimena! As of today, my move is put on hold. My daughter is checking with her new husband to see how he really feels about my moving to BA.
I will talk with her tomorrow and let you know my final plan. It's getting really close to my planned departure date!
I need to hire someone who speaks Spanish to help me talk with people in a lot of different situations (e.g., renting a place to live, getting health insurance, setting up utilities, etc.) I know there will be many times that I need help from that person--not just in the beginning, but later on, as well. I don't want to ask Luis and Claire many questions. He is working full-time and going to school at night. She is free lancing in sales and is on her computer or phone most of the day.
Does this sound like something you would like to take on?

Sharon

Hello Sharon! Of course! I would love to help you, i’ve Done something pretty similar with Anthony Lipster, an English man, few years ago

Hello Sharon! Of course! I would love to help you, i’ve Done something pretty similar with Anthony Lipster, an English man, few years ago
[/QU

That's great! My plans have been delayed a little. I'm bringing 2 dogs with me, and the Texas heat is causing a problem. American Airlines won't let them fly in cargo if the temperature is over 85. We are having temperatures in the upper 90's here (typical at this time of year). It doesn't cool down
enough by the 5:00 departure time of the flight we need to take (13 hours). So, I'll have to get back to you. Take care!

Hello, my name is Roxana and I am a native Spanish speaker, interpreter and translator. If you still need any help, do not hesite to contact me at:
[email protected]

www.linkedin.com/in/roxanavenútolo
Great! My plans have been delayed a little. I'm bringing 2 dogs with me, and the Texas heat is causing a problem. American Airlines won't let them fly in cargo if the temperature is over 85. We are having temperatures in the upper 90's (typical at this time of year). It doesn't cool down enough by the 5:00 departure time of the flight we need to take (13 hours). Hopefully, the temperature highs for the day will drop into the 80's by the end of October. I'll be in touch. Take care!

I'm aware that Jimena has assisted other expats. @sealogue is surely aware of the local rates for assistance.

Back