Need to buy a cheap phone in BA

Hola,

l've lost my phone Friday night and the "find my phone" isn't finding it. Have been to the police but they essentially said there is no chance of a good Samaritan handing it in.

I'm still travelling for another 2 months and I need to buy a cheap phone somewhere in BA before heading towards Brazil early next week.

Does anyone have any idea on where I can buy a cheap phone? I am happy to buy a 2nd hand or refurbished phone. Just something that can download some apps. It will need to be unlocked to other sims as I will be putting a Brazilian SIM in it soon.

Help is greatly appreciated

Well for Price ideas check mercado libre for New or Used!

I am very happy with an LG K40 liberado..
For sale at Fravega for $12999 at 80 pesos per dollar is US$162 approx.Prices here are higher than in USA or elsewhere. In Chile it retails for about US$100 .

Maybe LG K40 is for sale cheaper at Mercado Libre $1000 pesos less but must wait for delivery at home and may have problem, to return or claim from Garanty

If you have cash in hand, i usually see them displayed on Salta st. and Brasil Av. Right in front of the bus stops.
Plenty in that area too.
Some look like shit, others not so much.
Can't find any cheaper, but you get to walk out with a working unit.

Iz

A used Mobil bought in the street . Maybe you save US$50 . But will it work in Brasil? What if it fails..? Will all features work? like Camera etc.

Back