Need To Rent A Car For This Weekend

Linda

Registered
I need to rent a car for this weekend. Can anyone recommend a reputable car rental agency?
Thanks so much in advance!

Very Good in Palermo

Rent a Car Dietrich

Dirección Honduras 4190 CP/Localidad: 1180 Buenos Aires Teléfono: (011) 5353-6100

you have avis,budget,dollar,hertz,same that you have around the world

I used Streetrentacar.com in Belgrano, it turned out okay. Try to avoid the VW Suran with automatic transmission though, we drove it 4300 miles through Patagonia.

Thanks for the suggestions.
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]avis,budget,dollar,hertz are all expensive and from what I can tell, charge per km after 200 or 400km.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'm working on the others. Thanks again![/background]

Usually you can choose between a cheaper but mileage limited rental, and a more expensive rental with unlimited mileage.
I run a search with Sixt and StreetRentaCar and the price is from 800 ARS/day - expensive, I agree!

Someone on this forum suggested also Guido Guidi http://www.guidoguidirentacar.com.ar/

We have never found a cheap car rental in Argentina, or South America in general. And avoid the non-unlimited miles, we rented one in Uruguay unlimited miles and when we returned it they wanted to charge us by the mile and it was not cheap, luckily we found our copy of the reservation, otherwise she was not going to change it.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I have and continue to recommend Kompass[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] RentACar - 1561578483. I've used them 20+ times and they always have great service and reasonable prices. Although I have had stuff happen to me like dead battery (my fault as I left the lights on), mirror breakage (parked on the street and other drivers hit it), driven slightly over mileage allowance, I never had an issue with Kompass -- always professional, honest, fair, and willing to work with me.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Decent cars (VW Gols), flexible / no-fuss treatment, friendly management. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Tell Matias that Johnny Wong referred you and to give you a good deal. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Location to pick up is Nunez, near the General Paz. [/background]

Back