Need To Rent A Car For This Weekend

At the risk of tooting my own horn: I am normally better at getting deals with rentals outside the country*, but given interest can find out what I can do locally.

* At the risk of great immodesty, when renting in the US, I have yet to come across a case where someone didn't get with us the best deal around (when insurances were factored in. For those using a credit card for insurance it's sometimes a different story).

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I have and continue to recommend Kompass[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] RentACar - 1561578483. I've used them 20+ times and they always have great service and reasonable prices. Although I have had stuff happen to me like dead battery (my fault as I left the lights on), mirror breakage (parked on the street and other drivers hit it), driven slightly over mileage allowance, I never had an issue with Kompass -- always professional, honest, fair, and willing to work with me.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Decent cars (VW Gols), flexible / no-fuss treatment, friendly management. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Tell Matias that Johnny Wong referred you and to give you a good deal. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Location to pick up is Nunez, near the General Paz. [/background]

how much per day? which credit card u use?

We went with one of the local, cheaper companies, and our car broke down several times on the way to the coast. The hours to return it were erratic, the customer service non-existent, and the stress way too high for such a simple task. Sorry to say it, but go with a US company. They still aren't great, but we found them to be much better than the little guys.

I have used Taurus (based in Ezeiza - the locality not the airport) quite a few times and they have always been efficient and reliable (cars and people) and reasonably priced. Never had to deal with any incidents so untested in that respect. Rate for a Renault Clio was AR$500 per day this past Christmas.

Back