Needing! SecondHand cel phone.

curlz

Registered
Hi!
I'll be doing some travelling after BA, and looking to carry with me just a regular old second hand cel phone (as long as it works ok with making and receiving calls) to take with me and use on the streets.

I prefer to not carry my iPhone around.

:)

Anyone either selling off their old cel phone, or even about to throw it in the rubbish because it is not cool anymore, or has the latest apps - I'm your gal!

Thanks,
Jenny

My phone went missing so a friend sold me her old phone but I ended up buying a Nokia (i decided i cant live without mobile facebook and whatsapp) and don't need the one I bought anymore. It's a Samsung T239, unlocked and works perfectly. You can use it with any argentine SIM card. Also comes with the original charger. I am selling it for $75 pesos (which is what my friend sold it to me for!)

Hi!
Great! Sounds good about your Samsung. I would be using it in Brazil actually. Moving there. Assuming Brazilian sim card or Argentine sim card is the probably the same thing really.
Where are you? Next week I'll be near Almagro - in Capital Federal. Are you in town?

J

My phone went missing so a friend sold me her old phone but I ended up buying a Nokia (i decided i cant live without mobile facebook and whatsapp) and don't need the one I bought anymore. It's a Samsung T239, unlocked and works perfectly. You can use it with any argentine SIM card. Also comes with the original charger. I am selling it for $75 pesos (which is what my friend sold it to me for!)

Back