Neighbours Fighting

RyanHairStylist

Registered
So I am just posting something to ask what I should do about neighbors that are over stepping their boundaries in a building.

And how much trouble could a person get into for pushing someone and calling them a faggot?
There is also witnesses to back it up with a lawyer.
Is that not a violation of Human Rights In Argentina?
Doesn't the government take those type of Human Rights Violations seriously? Especially if the other person is not legal here as well.
As well what is the law about placing a ventilation window from one apartment into my private terrace?
Is that not illegal too?

Unfortunately I am having trouble with my neighbors who have a problem with how I live my life and working from home. And are trying everything in their power to apparently not only have me thrown out of the building but create legal problems.

As well as slamming you to other people in your neighborhood?
Keep in mind that the people who they are slamming me to are prepared to make a formal statement to a lawyer.
And have gone out of their way to ask me over to tell me that the is being done..

Also had logged in on here under a fake profile and posted a comment about me doing hair? And said my house smells like pee its dirty and i charged the some crazy price......
Wouldn't that show up if investigated from their IP Address?
Is that not against the law.....?
What would be the process of asking the moderators to track the IP address to make formal charges of Slander?

Im confused here....
So I know there are a lot of people on here who will be able to help me out with the best way of handling this with taking the high road instead of being so pathetic to go to such low levels to make them self feel better.

Ps. IM sure there might be someone who makes some horrible comment about this and all it will really do is hang them out to dry and prove just who is behind it.

Its amazing after so many years of people making such great comments about me on here to see that sad and pathetic comment show up which was removed by the moderator because it was so lame. And just proves how classless the people who wrote it are. I hope your reading this. Im not stupid.
Its so ... what is the right word........ well all it does is confirm just how sad and miserable you are..

the responses I bet will be funny!

I know what your dying to do.... and you just creating more legal messes for yourself not me....

So my friend's on here please help me out and let me know what the best and most legal option is. And then maybe the people who are doing that will realize just how sad they are........

Regretfully,
Ryan
that hair stylist who is dirty, home smells like pee and apparently charges some crazy high prices....

Thank god your dog doesn't want his hair cut with me. He and you obviously can't afford it.

( Inside joke Im sure the right person will understand it)

Back