Netflix - No More Proxy

Tunnel Bear was still working as of last night for Netflix USA. The only annoyance with it is that then I can't cast to my TV and must watch on the tablet (or computer). Any ideas for how to get around using VPN but still being able to cast?

Chrome cast?

You need to block 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 on your router
It has google dns built in.

Thats f
Yes sir. As it is. been using it off and on for 3 years in BA
thats funny- I just went on, and every single prime video I click on says unavailable due to geographic restrictions.
And the same thing happened last year when I was here.

I just watch streaming on various sites that have lots of movies, like solar.

Thats f
thats funny- I just went on, and every single prime video I click on says unavailable due to geographic restrictions.
And the same thing happened last year when I was here.

I just watch streaming on various sites that have lots of movies, like solar.

I have Prime and I have to use a proxy to get it started. But it always works well and the quality is superb.

I always use Smart DNS. Instead of using a VPN it changes your DNS. That has always worked for me, and I can quickly switch between netflix usa and argentina. It's great getting 2x the content. sometimes movies that arent on netflix usa are on netflix argentina and viceversa. I hope they don't start blocking SMart DNS. But I guess technically changing your DNS is a proxy.

I always use Smart DNS. Instead of using a VPN it changes your DNS. That has always worked for me, and I can quickly switch between netflix usa and argentina. It's great getting 2x the content. sometimes movies that arent on netflix usa are on netflix argentina and viceversa. I hope they don't start blocking SMart DNS. But I guess technically changing your DNS is a proxy.

As far as i know most dns's basically chnge the request to netflix, so it tells netflix from within a region to send the data stream to another connection, i.e. yours.

It's much easier to block DNS's than VPN's

Today I got my first Netflix "region" notice. I went to my Unilocator account and found that they already had a fix. A few moments later, presto, Netflix is working again!

Back