Netflix - No More Proxy

I always use Smart DNS. Instead of using a VPN it changes your DNS. That has always worked for me, and I can quickly switch between netflix usa and argentina. It's great getting 2x the content. sometimes movies that arent on netflix usa are on netflix argentina and viceversa. I hope they don't start blocking SMart DNS. But I guess technically changing your DNS is a proxy.

I had a smart dns but Fibertel kept changing my dns which then required me to manually change my smart dns. Anybody else had this problem?

Well, today I finally got blocked from Netflix. I was using Hola but now I need something else. I looked for unilocator but couldn't find it.
Does anyone have a good working solution? (One that will not require me to manually change my dns overtime Fibertel changes it).

Thanks

I was using PureVPN (on an iPad) as recently as two weeks ago but I don't know if it still works today.

Bob

I just tried Unlocator and Tunneller but they didnt work. They said they are changing to a new technology thats only available in the US for now.

I'm using UnblockUS. I didn't change the router numbers. Only changed the numbers on my device of choice for watching Netflix. Just checked and thankfully all is ok. BTW this way when my power is out I stream Netflix (but ARG version) on my phone over 3G. Gives me something to do until the lights come back on! And actually works ok!

I just tried Solar but every link either led me to a red warning screen or did not bring up the show I wanted. Is their a trick to using Solar?

In order to use Unilocator from Argentina - streaming u.s. content - you need to change your DNS to their beta server. They need to add more servers after the testing is complete so they say you may experience some buffering, but I did not.

In order to use Unilocator from Argentina - streaming u.s. content - you need to change your DNS to their beta server. They need to add more servers after the testing is complete so they say you may experience some buffering, but I did not.
I searched for 'unilocator' but only found 'unlocator', is this the one you meant?
I followed the instructions for their beta site (which they say is working only in the US) but still got blocked by Netflix.
I did not block IPs on my router.
Any suggestions?

It is "unlocator", sorry. Be sure you are changing the DNS on your wireless connection if you are using wireless or LAN if you are using a LAN. I initially forgot to change it on my wireless and got the proxy error message. Also be sure you reboot your router and your computer after you make the change. I only changed the DNS on my computer, not on my router because I use another device to access the Argentine Netflix.

Back