New 50 Peso Note

hear hear Noruega, In Europe (EU) they want to withdraw the useless un-breakable 500 note

I thought the chosen design was this one, not the one with the photos: Norway's Beautiful New Pixelated Bank Notes. As the resident noruega of the forum I should know but I am not sure jaja!

It's sort of weird with all this attention to the new bills when almost everything is card transactions now. I don't know what the numbers are but Norway must have one of the highest card use rates in the world. (Lots of debit cards, though, not as much credit card use as in some countries.)

What I think is interesting is that the peso and the krone is about one-to-one (1NOK=1.15ARS) yet we have bills up to 1000... Of course Norway is very expensive, but not wanting to print a larger bill is such a political thing, not wanting to admit inflation.

When I went to Norway last May/June, I found it less frighteningly expensive than I had anticipated. Sweden likewise, but a bit cheaper, and lately the dollar's been gaining against both.

Since the Queen is featuring geographical areas that do not belong to Argentina my guess is that Texas goes on the back of the 200$ note.

Since the Queen is featuring geographical areas that do not belong to Argentina my guess is that Texas goes on the back of the 200$ note.

She's welcome to Texas (except for Austin, Flaco Jiménez, Robert Earl Keen and the Texas Tornados).

In the Eurozone they is talk about withdrawing the 500 euro note, not the EU
Many countries are in the EU but several have their own currency and are dead set on not going to the Euro, i.e UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark and Sweden,etc.

It is also said to see the state of a nation's economy, just look at the bills in circulation...and look at our bills in circulation. Nothing else need be said!

Yeah the paka paka one is hilarious but It doesn't talk about El Gaucho. Plus this one is actually in a "museum" apparently!

edit: the paka paka vid if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

The plane on this cartoon is the French made Dassault-Breguet Super Etendard. Back in 1982, it was one of the most advanced and capable naval attack aircraft in the world and the British had nothing comparable to it at the time. With its Exocet missiles, it was as cutting edge as it got back then. It would be equivalent of Argentina owning a stealth bomber today.

Back