New At Rio Soup Kitchen: Argentines

Some things are very bad in Argentina but your statement is totally wrong and even inappropriate.

Oh, come on. Inappropriate? Those people chose to spend money they clearly didn't have to go to Brazil for a sporting event. Now they're at a soup kitchen because they supposedly can't afford to eat anything else. Am I supposed to feel bad for them? I think what's inappropriate is eating subsidized food meant truly disadvantaged Brazilians because you're too soccer-crazy to budget your trip appropriately, or even better, decide not to take the trip at all.

Oh, come on. Inappropriate? Those people chose to spend money they clearly didn't have to go to Brazil for a sporting event. Now they're at a soup kitchen because they supposedly can't afford to eat anything else. Am I supposed to feel bad for them? I think what's inappropriate is eating subsidized food meant truly disadvantaged Brazilians because you're too soccer-crazy to budget your trip appropriately, or even better, decide not to take the trip at all.

Inappropriate because of those who really need the soup kitchens.

Soccer always takes away resources from those who really need them. Move on, nothing to see here.

When you pay 3000 usd for a ticket, your budget is probably f up.

Back