New Brewer In Town!!

So the 5.5% pale ale was nice, and the 9.something% honey was very nice!

Shall be heading back to try their other brews in the near future :D

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. We both went to pintapoint last night and they could possibly be selling our beer in the future when we expand. We had the stout and the strong ale. Both were okay but nothing too special. They actually do not brew their own beer and serve as a middle man for the person who makes it. Hopefully we can get a few beers in there in the future!

I am one all for better beer down here...so please make some good beer..... a brown ale..... in a "Newcastle" like style would be very appreciated!!!

The dulce de leche beer we have brewed that we are pretty happy with has simlar charactoristics of a Newcastle. 35 pesos a liter or 20 pesos for 355 ml bottles. Of course, we can work out special deals if buying in bulk.

it seems like an unlikely combination .. beer and dulce de leche... am i missing the point?

i would welcome the opportunity some day to come to where you make the beer to sample your production
i am in favor of paying for what i consume. not looking for a handout at all. I would appreciate a taste and
more so an education too.

I will be back in BA within two weeks.

thank you

walter

Argentines love beer. This is not a secret. Beer is one of the most popular alcoholic beverages in country, only second to red wine. Fortunately the years have brought a bit of know-how and sophistication to the brewing industry in Argentina. Long gone are the days when Quilmes was one of the only 3 selections to be found.
Today, artisanal beers are everywhere. From major supermarkets, gourmet shops to Irish pubs and specialty stores. Below are our Top 5 Artisanal Argentine beers.
Buller Brewing Company
Micro-brewery and gastro pub located in Recoleta right across from the entrance to the cemetery, Buller was one of the first to hit the scene in a big way. They definitely did the most in restoring beer´s long lost coolness factor in BA. Today, after over a decade in the business, they are a local classic for artisanal beer.
Bar El Federal
Founded in 1864, El Federal has been making artisanal beer longer than anyone else on our list. Located in the traditional neighborhood of Monserrat, El Federal is a classic worth visiting, not only for the beer, but for their classic Porteño ambiance. Swing by their joint at Carlos Calvo 599.<p><strong>

I'd like to note that Buller's best beer isn't as good as #6 on Buena Birra Social Club's 6 available beers.

1743631_10152632900627538_834613321_n.jpg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/buenabirra

Happy Hour: 2 pints for AR$50 from 6pm-8pm (Wed-Sun)

We have stock avaliable at our brewery/home. We are alos offering brewing classes every Saturday, if that intrests you.

Cheers,

Corey

I tried Pinta Point (Balvanera) a few days ago. Very impressed. Pretty good full-bodied beer and reasonable prices (almost the same as I would pay for a Stella). Plastic bottles were a bit weird but they suggest you polish off the beverages within 7 days (as they do not use preservatives) so I dont imagine the flavour is affected. They also have a great range of local and imported bottled beers.

As for the original poster, I hope you guys do well but I must admit that I am not too enthused about dulce de leche or mate flavoured beer. Do you have other flavours?

I'm a huge beer lover and was into the craft beer craze for a few years before my move here. I do miss the local brews, but have found a few here that has perked my taste buds. I like several from Buehler bar and after reading your comments, looking forward to checking out Pinta Point. I'm intrigued about the Dulce de leche beer & would love to try some. If others are interested maybe you can host tasting/social gathering at your place? I wouldn't mind paying a cover or flat amount for so many pints! Good chance for y'all to get your brand out there & a great chance for us to meet others with similiar interests :)

Back