New family arrival

Hey,
I'm looking to do similar with my wife in September,

so from my understanding you're being advised you can simply come on a tourist visa, overstay, have the baby, and then use the babies birth certificate to apply for PR immediately, and likely citizenship shortly after, and that the overstay will not be an issue?

I'm always paranoid about immigration stuff, so any info you could share - also about life since you've arrived, maybe getting local drivers license or any experiences in settling in the last month would be tremendously helpful.
Hey, it's September. how did everything go with the birth and documentation? We are looking to do the same next April. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Great information, thank you! We are planning to have the baby here, and from what I was told that should allow us to bypass the temporary visa requirement. At least that is what they said at Celano. I think you are right about health insurance, I will look into that asap. Probably better than paying out of pocket. Also good news about the car, we got used to walking everywhere in CDMX so glad to hear that its similar in BA.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and the advice, I appreciate it!
Did you already have your child here? How was the process? We are looking to do the same next April. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Back