New Here, From San Francisco..stopped By To Say Hi

kitesurf

Registered
Hi folks, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from San Francisco and have an apartment here in Palermo where I visit a couple times per year. I'm a coputer engineer by trade and I'm in the technology field (Internet startup) in the Online Advertising technology area. My company is also exploring doing business with development shops here in Buenos Aires, which happened independently of me but now I'm getting pulled into it. So I'm also very interested in hearing from software develpers living in BA.

My spanish is so-so, somewhere in the intermediate range at this point. Hoping to improve over time!

About my handle, when I was down here a year ago, I made a new year's resolution to learn kitesurfing, and then flew over to Rio the next day for my first lesson. I've been doing it all year up in SF, and really loving it! I have a lot of other interests and hobbies which I can tell you about, but that's it for now.

TJ

Kitesurf,

I'm taking kite surfing lessons here, just starting, but I think its a blast. I'm out of the coutnry till feb but once i'm back, let me know if you want to go kiting.

Hi folks, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from San Francisco and have an apartment here in Palermo where I visit a couple times per year. I'm a coputer engineer by trade and I'm in the technology field (Internet startup) in the Online Advertising technology area. My company is also exploring doing business with development shops here in Buenos Aires, which happened independently of me but now I'm getting pulled into it. So I'm also very interested in hearing from software develpers living in BA.

My spanish is so-so, somewhere in the intermediate range at this point. Hoping to improve over time!

About my handle, when I was down here a year ago, I made a new year's resolution to learn kitesurfing, and then flew over to Rio the next day for my first lesson. I've been doing it all year up in SF, and really loving it! I have a lot of other interests and hobbies which I can tell you about, but that's it for now.

TJ

TJ,

Welcome, I am also from Bay AREA, and have a place here in BA. Like to be
in touch with you.

Thanks

GL

Back