New Here, Just Saying Hi

NatV

Registered
Hi everyone! I've been lurking these forums from time to time for a while now and just now made an account so wanted to drop in to introduce myself. I'm not an expat, just a local. I found my way here a few times when trying to find information about where to find stuff in my own city. Things like greek yogurt. At some point I became curious enough to check out other threads and find myself back here every now and then. It happened a few times before that I thought I could contribute something to a thread but was too lazy to make an account. Now I have some free time so I thought I'd make one and participate a bit. I've gotten good info from you guys and think it's only fair I give back by posting in threads where I may be of help.

Well, welcome! Locals' inside tips always come in handy!
I hope you will keep enjoying this forum and will be contribute to it, as well!

Welcome !! pull up a chair mate will be ready directly :cool:

Your English is sure very, very good for a local. What advice do you have for my ESL students? (Other than study, study, study.)

Welcome!

Bob

Reactions: GWM
I am an English speaker, and I have studied Spanish (Castellano) for the last 1.5 years (3 hours per week). I will be relocating to BA in a couple of months time. And I am really looking forward to making friends with the locals and expats as well. Would be really nice to polish up my Spanish-speaking skills by way of interaction

Welcome GMW :), if you need to practice your spanish just let me know how I can be of help. Be aware that the language is a little bit different in Argentina/Uruguay compared to pretty much anywhere else, so it may take some getting used to at first.

Back