New in BA - allow me to introduce my self

Zed

Registered
Hi all!

I am 32-year old guy who moved from Sweden to BsAs for about a month ago. After spending significant amount of time looking for an apartment, me and my fiance finally found one. So at last, there is some time to introduce my self. Usually I work as a consultant within ERP (some of you may have heard of SAP?) but I will more or less be on leave of absence unless I find I job here in BsAs.
For the moment I a learning spanish at UBA

In my spare time I enjoy playing soccer and tennis - so if any of you expats out there are playing some time, let me know :) I am living Congresso, close to Recoleta.

Apart from that, I enjoy reading all the discussions regarding the politics and economy here. Now, since I have introduced my self, I guess I can participate as well :)

Ps. I will be staying for two years!

Take care all!

Hey Zed,

Welcome and good luck to you and your fiancee here in BA. I have been here with my family for the last year and we are preparing to leave in a few weeks to go home, unfortunately. It's a fascinating, interesting city which I'm sure you'll love... though in many ways also find frustrating.

I'm a big tennis player, too, and, perhaps, before we leave we can hit a bit if you're game. However, as we're leaving I'm selling a few things, including new, unopened cans of tennis balls (which I bought and brought back from the US - don't want to schlep them back home) which are insanely expensive in Argentina, and I can sell for well under what you'd pay for them in a store. If you would like to buy them, or anything else on this list...

https://picasaweb.google.com/115896243698154223885/MovingSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCIuo4oDI1dXFCQ

... let me know by sending me a PM. I'd also be up for playing, too, as I said.

Regardless, good luck with everything and, once again, welcome to BA.

Back