New In Ba - Meetup For Expats?

jevalove

Registered
Hi, I've been living in Argentina for 4 years, but just recently moved to Buenos Aires. Are there any meetup groups for expats? Expats get together here? A regular meeting of any kind? Curious...

TEGOBA The English Group OF BUENOS AIRES meets every Friday night 20 00 - 2200 at Fame , 2931 Cabildo on the mezzanine. This is at the last stop of the "D" Subre line in Belgrano. The group is made up of locals and expats.

Coffee Chat meets every Tuesday afternoon 4 00 - 7 00 at the outside area of Starbucks, Alto Palermo Shopping Center. It's at Col Diaz and Arenales. This group is mostly expats. Look for a large table with a "Coffee Chat" sign.

Both groups are really enjoyable and hghly recommended. TEGOBA is a "meetup" group. The Coffee Chat is listed on BAEXPATS , as expats, usually on Sundays.

On Friday night I searched for the building number a the TEGOBA headquarters to no avail. A real tall guy smoking a cigarette, who looked like he was from the Bronx, came to my rescue. He pointed out the number 2921. My sincere apology.

Back