New To Ba....couple Questions

Temps in September are unstable and swing wildly from low 50s to 80s. Because its always humid here things can feel nippy. But day times warm up and begin to reach very mild highs as the month continues. By then of Sept. daytime temps will definately be in the 70s. Even now we've had that but its just a tease as the next few days will be once again only a daytime high of mid fifties. But the weather, like everything here, is ever changing and unpredictable! Do pack rain gear!

Temps in September are unstable and swing wildly from low 50s to 80s. Because its always humid here things can feel nippy. But day times warm up and begin to reach very mild highs as the month continues. By then of Sept. daytime temps will definately be in the 70s. Even now we've had that but its just a tease as the next few days will be once again only a daytime high of mid fifties. But the weather, like everything here, is ever changing and unpredictable! Do pack rain gear!
OK lacoqueta-san, buy the way you describe the weather temp shift, then it is same as in northern california although minus the humidity..Warm to warmer during the day and cooler to colder at night. So I guess nice dinner, watching the fire place, seeing the flame dance and then before retiring a shot of cognac then suave caressing into the night! Did I read that in Haruki Murakami?

OK lacoqueta-san, buy the way you describe the weather temp shift, then it is same as in northern california although minus the humidity..Warm to warmer during the day and cooler to colder at night. So I guess nice dinner, watching the fire place, seeing the flame dance and then before retiring a shot of cognac then suave caressing into the night! Did I read that in Haruki Murakami?

Pack the cognac - its bloody expensive here !

Back