New to BA -- drinks?

YES! DONE and DONE! BULLERS @ 8:30 on Thursday the 1st of July (wow, July already?)! ANYONE AND EVERYONE can (and should!) come for some drinks and perhaps a good night out!

For everyone who wants to identify the group, along with giving word to the bar staff, I will wear my flagrant Nike 6.0's that I designed on Nikeid for the World Cup (which I just received today, yes I know, 3 days too late...Correo Argentina, the best!).

Naturally, they are red white and blue and say "USA" on the back...you can't miss 'em. I need to get some use out of them anyway, might be best to be around other Americans when I do so as to not be the only target.

Sound sweet to everyone? Haha, good. Look forward to meeting you all!

8:30 at Bullers....hope I spelled that right.....it is. I have some peoples numbers so I'll spread the word. Looking forward to tomorrow night!

Hey guys, Im new to BA from Canada and would love to come and meet some people.
Would someone mind posting the address to Buller's? Thanks!!!
Kate

I just stumbled across this thread and I'm sorry I missed it! Is anyone planning a similar get together anytime soon?

Anyone available for Thursday night? I went to Sugar in Palermo on Saturday and noticed that girls drink for free there on Thursday night....just thought I'd throw it out there. I'm up for whatever though! I'd love to get together:)

Thursday sounds like the best night to go out. Let me know if you guys end up setting something up.

AlexfromLA said:
Thursday sounds like the best night to go out. Let me know i8f you guys end up setting something up.

Sadly some of us work on Tuesdays to Thursdays in the evening, but always ready for a weekend do, or even a Monday at a push (work on Tuesday mornings :()..,... But enjoy this Thursday and us old foggies will catch up soon :)

Back