New to BA from California??

ferka07 said:
I know that there is duff beer for sale her in buenos aires. does anyone know where to buy it so that i may take some back to USA to my closest simpsons fans, or do they only serve while at the bar??

I have seen Duff Beer for sale in a video store on Av. Cordoba in Palermo. They sell lots of memorabilia there. Not sure exactly where or even the name (I think it starts with an M?), but I believe that the sign for the store plays off of a Lichtenstein painting, and if you are heading with the flow of traffic the store is on the right hand side of the street between Scalabrini Ortiz and Godoy Cruz--if memory serves it's closer to GC than SO. I have actually heard that the beer is decent, too! Sorry I can't be more specific, but good luck. That's a fun gift for a Simpson's fan.

Getting back to the original post, yes, there are plenty of newbies willing to meet up. I'm particularly keen on finding some running and cycling company in Palermo. Takers?

yeah there are usually quite a few meet up threads every week.

Just set something up age specific, or a singles night or a couples night or something. You can also set something up based around an activity.

clubbing, bar hopping, sports activity, dinner etc. Good times.

Back