New to BA...staying until August

Hola!

I arrived at the end of December from London - sounds like there are a lot of newbies wanting to meet up! Does anyone want to set a date this week for drinks? I'm in San Telmo but get the feeling most of BA Expats are in the north of the city?

Rosie :)

hey all,

I just arrived here from the States and I'd certainly be up for coffee, drinks, whatever. It would be great to meet some people here. I am staying in Palermo and, aside from Spanish classes, have a wide open schedule. So, count me in!

-Ryan

I just got here about 10 days ago. Seems like we have a lot of new arrivals here. If people are keen perhaps we can organize an outing for drinks or dinner. My number is 15 5756 1218 and email tedcliu at gmail.com.

If folks want to meet up lets set a date and get a headcount.

Seems like we've got a good group that is interested. I have never gone about trying to arrange something like this, but we'd better go ahead and throw something on the table and see if it works!

So, how about next Friday at Bar Seddon in San Telmo, say around 9pm? I'm not sure if they accept reservations, but if they don't have room for the people who think they can make it, we can head somewhere else. If anyone knows of some backup places in the area and/or has another idea for where/when we might meet, please suggest away.

Hope we can make it work!

Great idea to set a time and location. But life is hard for me and I'm going to Punta next Friday. Have fun and I hope to catch up at another time.

Hey folks! Am I too late? Did I miss the boat? Hmmm, nothing new there.
Well, anyhow, my name is Andy, I'm 30, British, and I've been in BA a while.

Now thanks to a (perhaps unwarranted) sensation of New Year optimism, I feel it's only right to emerge from my unnecessary-social-hibernation and make some friends. Or at least try.

I'm in San Telmo approx 99.5% of my life, but I have legs, so can travel. If any of you lovely folk are organising drinks/food/whatever, please count me in. Or if anyone just fancies a quick coffee/pint one day, feel free to drop me a line.

Didn't realize the extent of this thread. :) Friday works for me as well. Are the plans set?

I love how all these American are interesed in getting a "coffee"...let's grab a BEER for crissake!

Back