New to BsAs

I'd like to meet up tonight as well. I think Kate said she would be unable to get on a computer until about 8. It'll take me some time to get up to Palermo and I won't have access to a computer once I leave. I'm going to plan on being at El Taller on Plaza Serrano at 9 for who ever wants to meet up. From what I found online it's on the corner of Serrano and Honduras. I hope thats right.

Since it's already saturday evening i'm going to go ahead and just give up on tonight...but i think meeting at the cafe in recoleta on sunday sounds like a good idea. and 5pm sounds like the perfect time to drink a beer on a hot day. i'm totally down for that. anyone else in? I will be there at 5. i have brown wavy and balck framed glasses. you shouldn't have any trouble finding me since glasses seem to be totally tabu here in argentina.

sounds good david- how will we recognize you? i have long brown hair and an eyebrow piercing and julia has short brown hair and bangs- i just got home tho so will be there sometime after nine- my number again is 11(15) 6686 4638 if anyone wants to join or can't find us

Kate I'll see you there. I'm taller with short brown hair and I'll keep an eye out for the two of you.

great. then i will see you and whoever else at Café La Biela at 5pm. it looks like a big place...should we meet outside or inside?

hey everybody,
just checked out this thread. My girlfriend and I are very new to the city as well, we would love to join. Im from Philly, she is from Kent, England, we're both 25. I suppose I will keep an ear open for the table with american accents!

We should meet on the terrace, first person there grabs a table. It's usually pretty busy so be on the lookout for confused looking types. Alternatively, we could meet underneath the giant rubber tree right beside the cafe.

since no one has responded and i need to leave...i am going to try and find a table outside. i feel like it might be crowded though, since it's sunday and nice outside. if i'm not outside, i will be inside. like i said, i have brown wavy hair, black framed glasses, and i am wearing a blueish dress. see you all later!

Back