New To The City, Looking For Girlfriends

Friday afternoon sounds good for me. Does anyone have a specific place in mind where to meet ? I can suggest a nice coffee place near Plaza Serrano in Palermo called Baraka (http://www.barakarestaurant.com.ar/), and if it's sunny, we could sit on the terrace they have upstairs.
But I'm open to any other suggestion.

oh sounds good! can you keep me posted too? have been here a while, but always happy to meet new people.

strike that, friday afternoon is a def. possibility. i'm in!

Hi girls! I'd love to meet new people too, I have been in BA for a long time but like most of us, almost all my expat friends have left. Unfortunately I have a super busy work week so will be glued to my computer through the weekend, but if you guys do a get together another time please post to let us know! Have fun!! :)

i not a girl but sometimes i like to dress like one! cya there! :wub:

I saw someone walking two mini dachshunds today near the belgrano/nunez border. Was that you by any chance? I didn't say anything outloud but in my mind I was thinking "SALCHICHA SALCHICHA"

I was walking the "Little Germans" today, but in Recoleta/Retiro. Probably wasn't me unfortunately, but you still should have shouted!

Friday afternoon sounds good for me. Does anyone have a specific place in mind where to meet ? I can suggest a nice coffee place near Plaza Serrano in Palermo called Baraka (http://www.barakarestaurant.com.ar/), and if it's sunny, we could sit on the terrace they have upstairs.
But I'm open to any other suggestion.
oh sounds good! can you keep me posted too? have been here a while, but always happy to meet new people.
i not a girl but sometimes i like to dress like one! cya there! :wub:
How is this Friday afternoon/evening for y'all?

mujoe, I love the initiative! Why don't we all plan on meeting up this Friday at Baraka located at Gurruchaga 1450. My afternoon is open, but for the sake of not going around in circles shall we just say 3:00pm (sorry...15.00). If there's a time that works better for everyone just let us know!

Hi there ladies! would also love a meet-up. I've been here for a while too (though brand new to the forum), but would love to have some new expat pals. I can't make it on friday, but would love to meet up for a drink thursday, or some other evening! xo

I can make Thursday work as well. Shall we meet for a drink somewhere? I'm in Recoleta/Retiro and have scouted a few places in my neighborhood, but I'm absolutely open to meeting somewhere else. Open to suggestions :). What time works?

mujoe, I love the initiative! Why don't we all plan on meeting up this Friday at Baraka located at Gurruchaga 1450. My afternoon is open, but for the sake of not going around in circles shall we just say 3:00pm (sorry...15.00). If there's a time that works better for everyone just let us know!

Could we make it a little later, more like 5?

I can make Thursday work as well. Shall we meet for a drink somewhere? I'm in Recoleta/Retiro and have scouted a few places in my neighborhood, but I'm absolutely open to meeting somewhere else. Open to suggestions :). What time works?

Does anyone know of a good happy hour on Thursdays? I'd love to join!

Back