New To The City, Looking For Girlfriends

Im not sure about good happy hour places but ill try and look some up! I might be interested in joining everybody to meet for a drink :)

So if I understand, there are 2 meetings: one on Thursday and one on Friday, right?
I'll be at Baraka on Friday at 3pm, let me know if there will be any changes to that.
Looking fwd to meet you girls!

So if I understand, there are 2 meetings: one on Thursday and one on Friday, right?
I'll be at Baraka on Friday at 3pm, let me know if there will be any changes to that.
Looking fwd to meet you girls!
Could we make it a little later, more like 5?

5:00pm (17.00) works for me too, so shall we plan on 5 at Baraka, mujoe? I'll plan on showing up at 5:00 unless I hear otherwise!

Does anyone know of a good happy hour on Thursdays? I'd love to join!

It looks like lulu! originally suggested Thursday, but later posted that Friday would work. I'm still down for Thursday for a drink but we could just plan on Friday...I'm good either way. (And I don't know of any good happy hour places on Thursdays, but I'm sure I can find some for those interested in meeting up!)

3 would definitely work better, but I can stay for a quick coffee at 5 ... mujoe you said the upstairs of baraka is a good place to meet?

yes, i could do either!

are folks up for a thursday gathering? if not, we could just try for that some other week, and shoot for friday this time around.
as for good happy hours I've been meaning to try bar de marchand that supposedly has excellent wine by the glass, or if rather go for a beer, bangalore is a good option..they usually have good deals on artesanal beer, but it is little and fills up fast, so it is good to go at around 7.

looks like we should shoot for friday!

see you ladies at baraka at 3? or at 5?

I would prefer Friday at 3pm so that we can take advantage of the sun on the terrace (it's supposed to be 26°C according to the weather forecast!), but if the majority can only make it later, then I'll just enjoy the sun on my balcony before joining you all at 5pm ! : )

looks like we should shoot for friday!

see you ladies at baraka at 3? or at 5?
I would prefer Friday at 3pm so that we can take advantage of the sun on the terrace (it's supposed to be 26°C according to the weather forecast!), but if the majority can only make it later, then I'll just enjoy the sun on my balcony before joining you all at 5pm ! : )

Let's all just plan on 3:00. I'll plan on staying past 5:00 for those that can't make it earlier. Hope this solution works!

Great, good plan ! Once we know how many are coming, should we wait for each other outside in front of the coffee shop ? Since we don't know what we look like, it's easier to guess that those standing there will be BA Expats !!

Back