Newcomer And Some Questions About Renting

Yesterday I was walking in Recoleta and walked by the window of a real estate agency with signs "rent for foreigners, we speak English". I cannot remember where exactly it was, though, and not sure what their offer would be for foreigners.

Oh really, did you just walk around and see it?

Oh also, if anyone can help me translate something into spanish please pm I need it quite urgently.

I am currently looking for a long term in Tigre. I have to have my family guarantee for me. I did look at shorter term rentals there six months ago but couldn't find anything furnished. It's a different kind of market. Also, it seems to be as expensive as living in Recoleta. Best bet would be finding something short term because there are several brand new buildings that will be finished there in the next 6 months. I would say that if you are going to rent something there sight unseen, make sure your friend gets you in the area you need - center of Tigre, NorDelta, etc.. It makes a big difference especially if you don't have a car. There is the train there that goes down the coast, but very few buses service Tigre (to areas other than Capital Federal) as it is a barrio cerrado. You may find yourself taking alot of taxis or remises if your location isn't convenient.

Oh and one more thing, I found that many realtors from soloDuenos.com were still on holiday as of last week anyway.

Back