Next Buenos Aires Hash Run Sunday 14th Feb

And its the Train - Or The bus - Obviously depending on where you are coming from. The train is very easy and its only a relatively short walk from teh station to the house, so should be no problem in getting there.

Ummm - Boca game kicks off at 7 PM - Hash is at 11 AM :) - Just saying......

Saturday=60% chance of rain
Sunday=30% chance of rain(scattered showers-perfect for walking/running).

Sounds fun! I´ll be joining you guys too. If anyone takes the train from Retiro send me a message so we can go together.

Yes to a meet up at Retiro station. Any idea how long it takes to get from there to Martinez plus some time to get lost in the suburbs trying to find the house?

If you use Google Maps, you can see that you shouldn't get lost from Martinez station. It's basically two straight roads - Alvear, and then turn left onto Libertador until you hit D Repetto. The beauty about the road systems in BsAs is their simplicity of blocks and numbering, very hard to get lost IMHO.

I will forward my cell number to those who may need it, just in case.

One thing I would warn people getting the train from Retiro - Take coin to use the machines, the lines for the ticket office can be vey long on a Sunday with locals heading to Tigre for the day, so factor in a little extra time, just in case.

For anyone taking the train from Retiro
Meet - 10:15am
I will be the gringo in bright pink (got to look my best for a HH run!)

Back