Next Official Devaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be the most economically brain dead article I have ever read. Currency reserves are not calculated based on 100% liquidity because no country is going to fail to diversify its reserves portfolio with investments (bonds) and risk hedges (eg swaps).

How anyone can seriously read La Nación and not die laughing is beyond me.

I read 'La Nation'! Maybe it's not Cronista Comercial but it is the newspaper most educated people read in BA.

Good one. Seriously, that's the funniest thing I've read this year.

Let's call AFIP and tell them that we think, but we're not totally sure, that maybe, just maybe there are hundreds of cuevas which have been operating under their noses for the last decade. We could could even tip them off that some of them operate in plain sight on Florida.

I think you might just be about to crack this one open Sherlock. Careful not to implicate any FpV faithful though. No doubt all their dollars, hotels and handbags are all accounted for. Not one champagne militant among them...

ROFLOL :lol:

Good to see the markets have renewed faith in Argentina and the wonderful people managing the economy. China is being very nice - I wonder what they are getting in return? If the USA dared to offer investment and loans like China has in nuclear plants, currency swaps and railways etc no doubt there would be uproar about the evil Americans trying to take control of Argentine assets.
Economy Minister Axel Kicillof said on Friday that Argentina received offers worth just $286 million, far below the $3 billion of Bonar24 paper offered by the government.
They currently stand at $30.2 billion, boosted from a 2014-low of $26.9 bln by currency swap loans from China. The country's debt servicing costs will double next year to nearly $9 billion.

Kicillof, Capitanich, Anibal Fernandez, they are all a joke. Randazzo is slightly better but more of the same sh@t!

Inflation is low ? That's your best one yet Matias. If you are going to tell a lie, might as well make it a biggie!

Currency reserves, all thanks to those charitable chaps in Beijing whose oustanding international program of stoic philanthropy continues unabated!
The Chinese also love helping out the poorer countries in Africa - no doubt for philanthropic reasons, not for economical gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back