Nice jean brands for tall girls

Lauren11

Registered
Hey Everyone,

I am 5'9 (about 179 cm I think). I am looking for a decent brand of jeans here (or any brand where they make them for tall people)! Also, if anyone has some nice shoe brand/store recommendations that would be helpful too.

Thanks!

I think your best bet might be to stick with an international brand such as Levis. I remember Rapsodia used to have some longish cuts but I haven't been in one of their stores since the jeans prices started pushing the 650/700 peso mark.
If there is any way to avoid it, I'd recommend saving most clothes shopping (especially jeans) for when you're next in the US/Europe.
As for shoes, it depends what you're looking for. I saw some really nice boots in several P-viejo stores (a few blocks surrouding the Plaza Armenia area) the other day and was surprised to find that they were no more expensive than most Santa-fe/Cabildo chain brands...which I would generally not recommend.

Hey Lauren,

A big shout out to my personal shopper Carolina, who keeps me lookin swell all the time. She's extremely helpful and very affordable, and I'm sure she could give you a plethora of recommendations in a jiff. Drop me a PM if you'd like her info.

Best,

Ed

I know about a good brand, B y H, located at Avenida Avellaneda 3401, phone 4672-2696. They are kind of famous because of the good fit of their jeans, you might try a call to ask them if they have jeans for you.

Thanks Carver - my computer did the math and clearly not that well lol.

Ash - levis is a good idea i just can't see myself spending over $100 when i can get them in the states for $30!

Ed - I would love a personal shopper but as I am unemployed at the moment its not in the budget lol. I will keep that in mind for when i get a job, def!

Thanks Roxana, I will give them a try.

I appreciate your tips guys!

You're best bet is getting jeans in the US and sending them down.

I'm 6'0 and have only found skinny flood watch jeans that I can wear with boots... Check out Zara, those jeans might be long enough for you. The good news is Argentine girls tend to wear their jeans short anyway. I remember about 4 years ago it was trendy to cut jeans at the ankles, with fringe and everything. Just awful.

maria cher,jazmin chebar, wanama, vitamina, pretty much all stores make jeans for tall girls. 1.75 is not that tall, should not be a problem

Back