Nice To Meet Ya'll!

vanessacamozzi

Registered
Hey guys, just wanted to say it's been great getting to meet many of you! Thanks for introducing yourself when you come to the door at my restaurant as a member of the expat group ;-)

Yesterday we had soooo many different people from all over the world in one sitting-- it was amazing. From Australia, to the U.S., England, Japan, India and the list and countries go on! I will certainly be doing different dinner event for expats in the future and I hope that if you do stop by to Fukuro Noodle Bar(between Fitz Roy and Humboldt in Palermo Hollywood) please introduce yourself!!!! Thanks for the support and hope to see you soon.

Best,
Vanessa

A timely reminder, I'll be in soon. Have you anything on the menu which packs a nice spicey punch?

I'm definitely going to check this place out, too! And also am inquiring about some spice :)

Hey guys, just wanted to say it's been great getting to meet many of you! Thanks for introducing yourself when you come to the door at my restaurant as a member of the expat group ;-)

Yesterday we had soooo many different people from all over the world in one sitting-- it was amazing. From Australia, to the U.S., England, Japan, India and the list and countries go on! I will certainly be doing different dinner event for expats in the future and I hope that if you do stop by to Fukuro Noodle Bar(between Fitz Roy and Humboldt in Palermo Hollywood) please introduce yourself!!!! Thanks for the support and hope to see you soon.

Best,
Vanessa

I've heard about your restaurant and my friend and I are going to try it soon! Do you have gluten-free noodles? Any outdoor seating for perros salchichas?

Awesome, I haven't had a good bowl of Ramen in a long time. See you very soon

Awesome, so look forward to seeing you then! Also you MUST try the steamed baos they have been hugely popular and I really tried to price out the items so that they are super affordable. We all know how expensive things are getting here in Buenos Aires!! Anyhow, please do introduce yourself if you come by ;-) Just saw this write up today in the Buenos Aires Herald if you want to know more about the place!!! http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/143139/yankee-noodle-dandy

Best,
V

A timely reminder, I'll be in soon. Have you anything on the menu which packs a nice spicey punch?

Great look forward to seeing you soon then! So if you like something that packs a spicy punch go for the vegetable ramen it has a great kick to it. I also have a secret spicy sauce that I serve for free so that whatever you order you can add some spice to it! Also the steamed dumplings have a soy caramel jalapeno sauce that is really good. I grew up in Texas so I like my spice ;-) Look forward to seeing you and please introduce yourself when you come in. Just saw this write up today in the Buenos Aires Herald if you want to know more about the place!!! http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/143139/yankee-noodle-dandy

Best,
V

There is spicey food in BA? Damn, on my way.

(if you said you had Dr. Pepper I'd wash dishes for free) :)

I've heard about your restaurant and my friend and I are going to try it soon! Do you have gluten-free noodles? Any outdoor seating for perros salchichas?

Yay great ;) So I have not yet mastered gluten free noodles, I make them from scratch but I have a friend who is or rather has Celiac disease and I promised her I would work on it! I would however recommend the Vegetable ramen and instead of the noodles would be happy to add extra pork, chicken or avocado, shitake mushrooms, corn or red pepper etc in it for you. The veggie broth is quite amazing and very popular. You can read this article to get a better idea about the place ;-) http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/143139/yankee-noodle-dandy

And I will look to be getting my permit soon for outdoor seating in the front so that little perro salchichas can come to Fukuro as well!

Best,
Vanessa

There is spicey food in BA? Damn, on my way.

(if you said you had Dr. Pepper I'd wash dishes for free) :)

YES I am trying to get some spicy food here to Buenos Aires!!! My next venture will have to be a Mexican place because I have yet to find ANY good mexican food here and I know that there have been many forum topics on that issue.

Oh my gosh I WISH I could have some Dr. Pepper, I haven't had that in soooo long. Nothing beats Dr. Pepper ;-)

Back