Nick Tahou's Garbage Plates

BaltRochGirl

Registered
If you know what they are then you know what real hot sauce is!

I was thinking about making a batch of Tahou's Hot Sauce, but it's hard to make in very small quantities and I don't really have room in my freezer to store the rest. If anyone is interested in going in on the cost and reap the rewards send me a message!

BaltRochGirl said:
If you know what they are then you know what real hot sauce is!

I was thinking about making a batch of Tahou's Hot Sauce, but it's hard to make in very small quantities and I don't really have room in my freezer to store the rest. If anyone is interested in going in on the cost and reap the rewards send me a message!

How much of a cost are we talking? I might be down. Do you know anything about making a Hot Sauce with Pequin (not sure spelling) pepper?

Saludos

depends on how much $! I've never had a "garbage plate" but am always keen to find a good hot sauce here.

It's not a pepper hot sauce, it's a spicy meat sauce, if you were familiar with Nick Tahou's you would know what it was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Tahou_Hots

Just looking to see if there are any other New Yorkers missing their local hot sauce out there???

As for cost, not sure, wouldn't be too much I'd imagine I haven't priced out all the spices, it's just the recipe is best made in larger quantities like a gallon and I don't have the room to freeze it all.

Back