Night running

samsam

Registered
Perhaps you all have heard about the 8pm to 8am running that's been authorized for this new 3 week extension.
Anyone have any comments about it? I saw on the news this morning that it was already very popular last night!

The photos they showed looked like the runners where in the parks north of Palermo, north of Libertardo in the inner streets.
But I'd be curious if anyone has any recommendations for nice open spaces further south in Palermo.

Stay safe out there if you do run- it looked like a lot of lights were on the streets, but it's still somewhat dark!

Runnung at dawn in the Palermo Woods, now that the Trannies are gone? you can run ayor..!
Near the Lawn Tennis Club..!

The measures started officially today. I overslept a little this morning so I did not have time but will go for a run this evening. I live opposite the Rosdal and this area is always very well lit at night and there are always police on patrol. You can run along the internal roads around the rosdal, planetarium and arcos etc without any problem. This morning there were certainly enough people around that there would be almost no safety risk.

Not sure about the parks behind the hipodromo between Palermo and Belgrano however... no neighbors to hear you scream.

First run completed!

The rosdal was a zoo - very very crowded, but a really nice atmosphere. Was a little peeved off to see so many people driving in from other neighborhoods which is not in line with the rules.

Decided to run behind the hipódromo to Belgrano / Núñez and there were certainly a lot of people all along the way making it feel safer than during the day even, however much more personal space.

Same, got out there too. Seemed like the whole city was out there!

What's that about not in line with the rules.. I only knew the rules were the hours (8pm to 8 am) and to go solo or con una persona (that rule I saw broken quite a bit with teenagers often walking in groups of 3-4).

Back