Nintendo DS: where to buy power cord

Sleuth

Registered
Even with all my careful planning, I still forgot the power cord for my Nintendo DS and have not been able to find one (or any store that even sells Nintendo DS). I've been using the Spanish Tutor they have and it was working pretty well until the battery died.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a power cord?

You can get a power converter and an outlet adapter at any electricity shop. No need to go as far as getting the 220v power supply. The Wii for example, works fine here and even while it's imported, comes with a 110V power supply in the box. I hope this helps.

Thanks, but I need the actual power cord. The Nintendo DS has a special plug in it and needs a specific power cord.

Ask around in the galarias close to Pacifico at Pacifico. There are many computer stores, if they can help you somewhere it´s there

try shops in Parana street (the street for audio and video) between Corrientes ave. and Rivadavia ave.Another option is Ecuador st. between Santa Fe ave and Güemes st . It's specialized on electronics and plugs.

So that auction is closed.

There is a store in the techno plaza on Florida that sells chargers as well as universal adapters that will connect ipod/DS/gameboy/etc/etc into a USB port. They want 100-150 pesos for stuff like that.

Who wants to let me use their power cord so that I can finally play Tecmo Bowl DS?

Check Mercado Libre for other auctions. They're the best place to get cables, electronics, etc.

There's nothing going on right now that I'm interested in, aka I am being a cheap jerk. What I want is a 30 peso cable like this: http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar...o-ds-ds-lite-cable-usb-cargador-retractil-_JM

I would rather borrow someone's charger for a couple hours every once in a blue moon and hang out playing Tecmo Bowl or Bomberman with them in a social Nintendo DS People Abroad way.

Dave, this could be you and I!

Back