No Birth Certificate of parent, what's the alternative?

Fuse

Registered
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I have posted or reacted with one.

To bring this back, I just have a question about birth certificate of parent:

If a parent could not provide such document -due to long complicated situation-, what can be presented alternatively as a proof of identity or birth? since this document is key for naturalization by an Argentina child.

** Please fight the urge to ask reasons of not having a birth certificate or being able to get it **

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I have posted or reacted with one.

To bring this back, I just have a question about birth certificate of parent:

If a parent could not provide such document -due to long complicated situation-, what can be presented alternatively as a proof of identity or birth? since this document is key for naturalization by an Argentina child.

** Please fight the urge to ask reasons of not having a birth certificate or being able to get it **
The birth certificate is not a requirement at the citizenship law.

As per citizenship as guardian of Argentine child, a parent is required to present, along with his passport, a birth certificate, according to aregentina.mob.ar, is this no longer mandatory?

As per citizenship as guardian of Argentine child, a parent is required to present, along with his passport, a birth certificate, according to aregentina.mob.ar, is this not mandatory?

As per citizenship as guardian of Argentine child, a parent is required to present, along with his passport, a birth certificate, according to aregentina.mob.ar, is this not mandatory?
It refers to your child's birth certificate, not yours...

Back