No Correo

pscheffer

Registered
I am not receiving any type of mail anymore since december. That includes even christmas and birthday cards.
Anybody else having the same problem?

It's Correo, they don't care/don't try. If you get it, you get it, if not, too bad.

As of Sunday I've had a package sitting in Process of Classification for 2 months straight.
(I'm never going to see it).

I guess it's time to email DX and try to get a refund or replacement.

I got a post card the other day from the US and somehow an ever increasing number of bills keep showing up. So, no. Are you ever around when they deliver the post, you could ask the mailman. Our guy comes by around 10 every morning. Otherwise you could go to the local post office.

A relative sent me a gift from France around xmas time, a small package which never arrived. Expecting some other packages but none have arrived yet (and no notice either)

We should made a piquete in front of the CPI... Cronica TV & all the news channels would come to see those foreigners doing it the Argentine way, lol

Had 6 packages/letters since December, had a few christmas cards arrive in february. Am no longer in BA, so they still managed to get to us anywhere from two weeks to a couple of months after posting and as far as i`m aware nothing went missing.

Phillip, did the sender manage to sneak anything inside the postcard to fool the authorities?

Back