No More Dulce De Leche

annalowe10

Registered
Hey guys,

Where is the cheapest place to buy Nutella?
Also, what is the best brand of Peanut Butter they have over here... and where can I get it?

Thanks ;D
x

For nutella, I saw it at disco, but it is not cheap as in Europe.
You might want to try some sweets store on the street or you can google for home made recipe of nutella (never tried and for sure won't be like the original, but if you need nutella to make cakes, you can save a lot of money this way).

For PB my guess is it shouldn't be hard to find, especially given the Argentinians' love for manies!

Walmart has one that's actually not terrible. Can't remember the name though, they have it at the one in Caballito near Puyerrdon.

Also, what is the best brand of Peanut Butter they have over here... and where can I get it?

Dami Mani crocante (crunchy) or extra crocante are the "best" domestic peanut butter offered here, and are comparable to Skip and Jiffy, but if you've had Laura Scudder's recently you will probably be disappointed.

I find the creamy Dami Mani has much less peanut flavor than either of the crunchy versions and I think the "natural" flavor is really awful.

The Wal-mart closest to you probably has them.

I find Dami Mani (smooth and crunchy, but I've never seen the extra crunchy) in Disco and Carrefour in Recoleta nearly all the time now. They have it in a strange place it seems to me and sometimes I have little troubles finding it because of that.

Used to be it was difficult to find PB here, but much better nowadays.

Now, if I can only find grape jelly. You'd think in the land of grapes you get grape jelly at some point!

I find Dami Mani (smooth and crunchy, but I've never seen the extra crunchy)...

I stocked up on the extra crunchy yesterday at Wal-Mart in Bahia Blanca. The crunchy and the extra crunchy usually "sell out" before the smooth or the natural.

There is actually a new brand of peanut butter Argentino on the scene. "Mani King". I tried it and it was great. It's all natural, only peanuts, no sugar or preservatives added. It's less expensive then the "Sytari" brand I used to buy. The last time I bought it 2 months ago in Liniers it was $25 pesos for 500gr. At that time Sytari was $40.
https://www.facebook.com/ManiKingProdeman

Back