No more Ryan, but George the Hairdresser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

Registered
Here's a plug for George Mcfly. I had Ryan cut my hair for years and he was great. I saw George earlier this week, and shockingly, he was just as good, and possibly better. He speaks enough English, and seems a nice guy. He's in San Telmo.

Phone:15 6251 3112

Another huge thumbs up for George Mcfly. Top guy and a great cut.

I have short hair and he always, so I like to think anyway, does a terrific job. And I have seen many long haired Argentine beauties wander in and out his door too. I've had him put highlights in a few times and he does a good job. I just let him do whatever he wants and I always come out very very pleased. He said his salon is moving 3 doors down from the current one (on Pasaje Giuffra, super close to the parilla Desnivel on Defensa in San Telmo) and he said something about a ping pong table while you wait. Last month a cut went from Arg$70 to $80 and as he very rarely changes his prices so I'd say that'll be the price for a good while.

II used to get my hair cut by Ryan and went to George a cpl of weeks ago for the first time. Great bloke, great cut. The salon is starting to take shape, going to be really cool when its finished. Anyhoo, highly recommended. Oh and the price for me was ARS 80. Well worth it.

Has Ryan moved away or is this post just a thumbs up for George? I think I've missed something...would love to get filled in here. Ryan has cut and colored my hair for ages and he's the best I've found anywhere.

I got a cut with Ryan a few months back, he was leaving Argentina to return to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back