No trash collection and subte strike

Probally is a real chance Cristina will go for either Boudou or Scoli as president and she calling the shots behind the scenes because everybody knows they are both puppets.

But I want Maximo 2015 :)

El chabon said:
Probally is a real chance Cristina will go for either Boudou or Scoli as president and she calling the shots behind the scenes because everybody knows they are both puppets.

But I want Maximo 2015 :)

Yes Maximo's leather jacket will look great at G-20 summits..oh wait maybe that won't matter anymore..

On an aside I always thought Scioli was smart enough to be a decent president but he sacrified honesty and integrity to tow the K line and wait for the "Royals Ks ) to to allow him to apply for the job..such a coward in the political arena..I know he has no such fears as a racing driver.

fifs2 said:
Yes Maximo's leather jacket will look great at G-20 summits..oh wait maybe that won't matter anymore..

On an aside I always thought Scioli was smart enough to be a decent president but he sacrified honesty and integrity to tow the K line and wait for the "Royals Ks ) to to allow him to apply for the job..such a coward in the political arena..I know he has no such fears as a racing driver.

Confront Cristina now would be political suicuide

Anybody got an idea what cagada Boudou is going to do before Cristina time is up? There will definitly be one

El chabon said:
Confront Cristina now would be political suicuide

Agreed but isn't it worth sacrificing riches and power for your ideals..better to die standing thna live life on your knees etc..He has survived so far but lost all credibility, to me at leats. Maybe the K's groupies love him for being the K poodle for so long...

But he can't govern without the support of Cristina, there is a reason his vice is a ultra-loyalist K.

Yup I remember her stressing that at the Olivos announcement Boudou was rewarded for being so LOYAL...god if it was a private corporation and you promoted someone for loyalty alone...would help if she could think of more than 1 variable at a time...

nicoenarg said:
No trash collection in the city yesterday and we have another subway strike coming up next week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Does that mean the strike is going on tomorrow and Thur? Can anyone confirm?

Back