North American Tourist Shot While Buying Dollars On Florida

One thing I will say: I dont know if in this case can be applied, but the mass media lies, invents, creates from nothing news about insecurity. It happens not only here, but everywhere. People must know this.

One thing I will say: I dont know if in this case can be applied, but the mass media lies, invents, creates from nothing news about insecurity. It happens not only here, but everywhere. People must know this.

yes because no one got shot trying to change money and i've not been a witness to an increased amount of crime over the past year or so..... :rolleyes:

Tourist shot in the ass during a badly planned holdup was a story in itself. Doesn't really serve the news "agenda" though.

In other news...

02.jpg

He probably had some pesos profiteering from selling his iBook Air and taking the dollars back in his Carpetbag.

carpetbagger.jpg

[font=Open Sans']BA Expat member at EZE loaded to the gills with iPads, iPhones and Dollars.[/font]

This will be me as I arrive at EZE with a gallon of maple syrup , pine nuts , craisins , and sesame sticks. oh and of course dollars...... maybe a Dr. Pepper or two !!! I confess , I am one of these horrible ex pats bringing contraband into the country at the expense of the poor and feeble peronist....

Are you bring in any contraband books with the poison chemicals? Remember...the ones CFK won't allow....

In other news...

02.jpg

This is rather odd. Google says the web site mentioned in this picture doesnt exist www.placasrosas.com.ar

At first I wondered has a bottom line been edited out from this? Like for example "y un Boliviano lesionado"

Otherwise just a few words seem to infer so much - two People and a "Bolivian"!

Sorry but I do tend to approach stuff on here with a sceptical eye so maybe some explanation?

yes because no one got shot trying to change money and i've not been a witness to an increased amount of crime over the past year or so..... :rolleyes:

I didnt say that. What Im saying is that there are a lot of this type of news, that there are a LIE. "Operacion mediatica". Imagine you are the owner of a country club in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and you want to sell it, when do you get more money for your business, when you read and watch in the media that everything is quiet and safe or when you have a constant attack of thieves, and a crime increasing scene? Of course, you, as the owner of a house, or the entire country club, doesnt matter, you ll have more beneffit when everything is insecure. This is an example of one little tiny portion of interests that beneffit of saying that everything is wrong and caotic and insecure. You must see how the country club boom have grown in the last past 10 years. It is a HUGE business, but still, a little portion of what explains insecurity.
So this is important. We actually found people that beneffits of being everything wrong! There are others, such as the idea of install fear at every moment, in which the USA media are expert, or even the police political interests in insecurity (thats why when you see these operaciones mediaticas, you see policemen and stuff.)

There are tons of interests that take you to the point of selling insecurity. It is indeed a business. From the top, and the main reason, political interests, to the bottom, the guy that sells you the alarm or the armored door.

This I say doesnt mean that crime actually doesnt exists. Ojo.

This is rather odd. Google says the web site mentioned in this picture doesnt exist www.placasrosas.com.ar

At first I wondered has a bottom line been edited out from this? Like for example "y un Boliviano lesionado"

Otherwise just a few words seem to infer so much - two People and a "Bolivian"!

Sorry but I do tend to approach stuff on here with a sceptical eye so maybe some explanation?

This has been confirmed by Cronica as a hoax. But then again, it was confirmed by Cronica :p

"y un boliviano" is a classic. First heard about it years ago from my spanish teacher, who was bemoaning the state of the media.

Not sure if its a hoax or not, if it is it's a great parody of media sensationalism.

Back