Not Happy Here, Easy buy a Nationality 12 Country Options

Well...from looking at the Numbeo stats I can see these 2 items have not changed in 40 years:
1. Problem with corruption and bribery is HIGH....66.67%
2. Crime increasing in the past 3 years is HIGH....63.98%

If we go by Numbeo stats perhaps we shouldn't be in Argentina...? for Corruption and Bribery Issues and Violent Crime..?

I, too, visited Malta in 1991, and liked it quite a bit. Not enough to live there, though. Its tiny, and pretty boring. Good place to relax for a couple weeks, drink Shandy and eat Rabbit Stew (the national dish). I wonder if it has been heavily affected by refugees, the way Sicily has?
I agree...definitely very boring. On the question of refugees...stats from 2017: The country has received more than 15,000 asylum seekers, primarily from the Middle East and Africa.

Last edited:
You mention Investor visas, work permits,. The article mentions passport and Citizenship...? See link below for Canada..!

in both the US and Canada, these investor visas lead to citizenship. Of course, it takes money and lawyers- but I assume you must not have visited Vancouver BC in the last ten years, if you think citizenship does not follow.
Similar in the USA- money buys citizenship, it just takes a bit more time than, say, St. Lucia.

Most of the people with real money buy US citizenship. And multimillion dollar apartments in NYC.

There are zip codes in Manhattan where 40% of the housing is never occupied more than a couple weeks of the year.

For you and I, perhaps, its third world backwaters in the caribbean- but the principle is the same at all scales. I hear buying a Mar a Lago membership gets your green card fast tracked...

If you have half a million dollars to spend, you could buy the presidential chair in Casa Rosada here!
I hear $7 Million USD will barely buy you a place to stay at Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima. Seems like the actual Casa Rosada would cost more like 100 million. Maybe one chair, you could get smuggled out for $500,000.

Or option B , you can buy an island (some for under a mil), then create your own country, hire some corsairs and start raiding the near by islands, or is that too 17th century?

@ Gordito. Perhaps not for you to live elsewhere. .. For some folks paying $200 bucks more in rent and not eating steak is not a factor when considering the location , some value the cultural and other aspects of living in Europe.
I'd also love to know where this gentleman ' can rent a nice studio in a good neighbourhood for $300 ', unless, of course, we have different definitions of nice studios and good neighbourhoods...

Last edited:
Back