Not so new here but still d:

bjorkista said:
Hi! That would be great! How about some coffee on Friday late afternoon? :) Can anyone else make it?

I have Spanish class until 4, but can meet around 4:30/5. I may invite a student from class, if that's alright. :)

That's perfect! I have class around 8:30pm, so plenty of time for us all :) And YES!, bring more peeps! The more the better! :)

We'll arrange the details as the week goes then, let's see if someone else wants to join us too :)

bjorkista said:
We'll arrange the details as the week goes then, let's see if someone else wants to join us too :)

I would like to meet you - I am finishing my CELTA course that day and it would be nice to do something fun after! Keep me posted please [email protected]

That's awesome, guys! Well, we still haven't decided anything... I'm up for suggestions though... what should we get? Coffee, frozen yogurt, all of it? d:

Hey guys, I'm also new to Buenos Aires, having arrived from Germany some 12 days ago. Would be fun to join you all on your coffee date! Don't know any nice cafés yet to suggest though.. What time should we meet?

Guys! I'm sorry I haven't logged here to check on our meet up, school has been killing me lately ):

So everybody's still up for friday, right? How does Alto Palermo sounds for everyone? It's a mall and there's frozen yogurt, coffee, ice cream etc etc. And I'm sure it will have plenty of room comfortably for everybody! Besides, it's very well located... :)

Tell me what you guys think... if anyone has any other ideas, let me know! :)

bjorkista said:
Guys! I'm sorry I haven't logged here to check on our meet up, school has been killing me lately ):

So everybody's still up for friday, right? How does Alto Palermo sounds for everyone? It's a mall and there's frozen yogurt, coffee, ice cream etc etc. And I'm sure it will have plenty of room comfortably for everybody! Besides, it's very well located... :)

Tell me what you guys think... if anyone has any other ideas, let me know! :)

sounds great to me - thank you for choosing a place!

That's awesome then! So how about 5pm at Alto Palermo?
You go to the third floor where the food court is. I'll be sitting in front of Mc Donald's (hard to miss lol) at 5pm. (for the new ones, this is the location:).

http://maps.google.com.ar/maps?hl=e...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q8gEwAA

The place:
http://www.altopalermo.com.ar/

It's nothing fancy, it's a mall and they have good options for food, coffee and desserts.
Hope everyone can make it!! Please, let me know who's coming! If you need any info, pm me and I'll send you my phone just in case :)
Looking forward to meeting ya all! :)

Back