Not so new in BA, but feeling a bit new...

linis

Registered
Dear all,
I´m so glad I meet fun and cool people last Sunday at Sugar (thank you Gina!) I was brave enough to go by myself.... :eek: I´ve been living in BA since 2008 but I recently joined the Forum. I´ve had some major changes in my life in the past six months (moving, breaking up with Argentine boyfriend,etc.) and it feels as if I´d just moved to BA! It´s exciting but it makes me feel a bit, i don´t know how to describe it, anxious....? Have you ever felt this way?
Anyway, I´ve got some great friends here (expats too), but I´d love to meet new people and make new friends as well :D I like sports, reading, dancing, trying new food and fun activities. What about you? xoxoxo

Hi! I would love to meet some fellow expats as well. I've been living in Buenos Aires since January. My roommates are about to leave, so I'm looking to make some new friends! I currently live in Palermo. What's everyone doing this weekend? Going anywhere to watch the Argentina game (I know it's early on Saturday)? If anyone is interested, I know of 2 free dance classe offered at the Universidad Tecnologica Nacional this Saturday. Here's the link: http://www.ceit.frba.utn.edu.ar/. I think me and a couple friends might go! Hope to see some of y'all there!

Never been there! I'll try it out though. I guess you all will be the ones speaking English? Around 8 then, for happy hour I assume? Hope to see y'all there!

Happy Hour lasts till 10 :)..... And, we will likely be in the front bar (not the pool room) - Just look for the good looking guys :)..... (We will be stood next to them!)....

Hey guys! Something came up last time and I couldn't make it to Gibraltar. Thank you so much for the invite :)

Unfortunately my mobile was stolen today and I'll try to get a new one ASAP.
Doing something this weekend?

linis said:
Hey guys! Something came up last time and I couldn't make it to Gibraltar. Thank you so much for the invite :)

Unfortunately my mobile was stolen today and I'll try to get a new one ASAP.
Doing something this weekend?
we,ll meet up the weekend after next,I am off to Entre Rios for a long weekend, on Thursday:p

Back